Access Migration Assistant error

From: s <skb_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 12:58:01 -0700

A user of ours is running the Access Migration Assistant to convert a small access database into a Personal Oracle Database. When running, an error occurs at the point (from what I can tell) where the tables are being created which reads:

An error occured (3265) which is untrapped and probably unknown to the application. Please contact Oracle support.

Since I can't do that at this point (contract under negotiation), I am wondering if anyone else has seen this error, or has any ideas as to what it means.

Thanks Received on Wed May 19 1999 - 14:58:01 CDT