Help on Explain Plan using the T.O.A.D. tool

From: Kevin A Lewis <KevinALewis_at_Hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 09:45:09 +0100

I have the latest version of the shareware tool T.O.A.D and have got most of it operational - however although I have built the TOAD schema objects I cannot get the Explain Plan part of the tool working.

I looks like it should be a very helpful addition. Can anyone who uses the tool help at all?

The help with the tool is a little brief for this type of debugging

Regards

--
Kevin A Lewis (BOCM PAULS LTD - Animal Feed Manufacturer - Ipswich England)

                        <KevinALewis_at_HotMail.com>

The views expressed herein by the author of this document are not necessarily those of BOCM PAULS Ltd. Received on Wed May 19 1999 - 03:45:09 CDT