Re: Help on Explain Plan using the T.O.A.D. tool

From: Peter Buzanits <peter_at_icb.co.at>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 13:12:12 +0200

> I have the latest version of the shareware tool T.O.A.D and have got most of
> it operational - however although I have built the TOAD schema objects I
> cannot get the Explain Plan part of the tool working.

It worked well with my TOAD *freeware* version with the script %toadhome%\temps\toadprep.sql

I simply had to log on with an account which has the create-user privilegue and modify the connect statement at the end of the script. Possibly you have to modify the default tablespace, temprary space etc. at the begin of the script.

Peter
--

DI Peter Buzanits
mailto:peter@icb.co.at       http://peter.icb.co.at

AOL-IM: Buzanits      Keys available on PGP-Servers