Re: SQL server Vs Oracle !!! a new reflection

From: Pedro Gil <Spam_98_at_Hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 23:34:06 GMT

> Observation from a 1 1/2 year lurker: mr. kaplan is a person that
>would not be tolerated if not for his in depth knowledege of the groups
>subject matter. He is the single most offensive poster in this group.
>You may just have to live with it.

I will be offensive too, because i think you are not a great observer, i following the ng for 2 month now, and seen sometimes Michael stood by the thing i belive in, and that is nice. But never seen is starting a flame thread, so if his responeses are tongue in check, just go check the original post, maybe the anwser is in there.

And you are right is depth knowleged is well apreciated among us, without any other benefit, he share that know how with us.

About the original trash posted, Can't agree more with Michael, and think that Frederic post was an ambaresement to any french guy listening to the thread.

Let's imagine one thing, a portuguese or italian, don't know for sure, found America, and by that i can say that any bit of software made in Portugal is better than any bit done in USA. And without any doubt anything done where is far better.

For me this is way to far nacionalist jurk is plain sputidity.

Pedro Gil Received on Sun May 16 1999 - 18:34:06 CDT