Re: SQL server Vs Oracle !!! a new reflection

From: Abbot Cooper <cooper_NoSpam_ab_at_mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 08:33:59 -0400

What the heck does any portion of this thread have to do with nationalist fervor? We could get into arguing about the technological accomplishments of the countries of the world, you in France can say you made the TGV, the British can claim radar, Australia can claim dingo fences, Canada can claim.... what _can_ Canada claim anyway?? --- and the United States can claim that we put a man on the moon. So what?!?? This has nothing whatsoever to do with Oracle and SQL Server.

[to my good friends in Canada and Australia -- tongue is planted firmly in cheek regarding the accomplishments of your respective nations]

--
Abbot Cooper
cooper_NoSpam_ab_at_mediaone.net