replication

From: john kelly <johnt.kelly_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 01:19:32 GMT

I've wanted to know if there is a cookbook/articles on managing replication with updateable snapshots. I've inherited an applicaiton that is replicating all its tables. I'm new to replication and reading the distributed data volume II book is a little overwhelming. I really want to start monitoring this replication (master and updatable snapshots) now with confidence that I am not missing something. Appreciate any advise

        John Received on Thu May 13 1999 - 20:19:32 CDT