Re: stripe redo logs

From: Andrew Babb <andrewb_at_mail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 09:19:16 +0800

Hi John,

If you can place the alternate redo log groups on different disks, and these disks are dedicated to the redo log files, then don't bother with the stripe. You won't gain much and probably loose disk space. However, you will need to assign 4 disks to the Redo Log files, assuming you are membering them.

Rgds
Andrew