Re: Alert Log Warnings

From: Julio Negueruela <jnegueruela_at_interbook.net>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 10:48:34 +0200

cmilner escribió:

> I'm pretty sure this is to do with redo logs not being large enough. I =
have 2 groups, each 8M, I added a third group 8M, but still get the warni= ngs. Couldn't find any literature in the books either on this.

In addtion to what Sybrand said, if this problem occurs quite offen, the solution is not adding more groups but members to these groups.

Julio Negueruela
DBA Servicio Informático

Universidad de La Rioja      -      Spain
Telf: 941-299179     Fax: 941- 299180

mailto:julio.negueruela_at_si.unirioja.es Received on Thu May 13 1999 - 03:48:34 CDT