Re: SQL server Vs Oracle

From: Jim McCusker <mccusker_at_iname.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 15:39:33 -0400

Arvin Meyer wrote:

> Jim McCusker wrote in message <3739B5F3.CBE02619_at_iname.com>...
> > For instance, try to get a native
> >MS-Access combo-box to not be editable (only being able to select items
> >from the pull-down). It's not gonna happen.
>
> How many do you want?
>
> In the property sheet, on the data tab, just select "Limit To List", and
> choose "Yes".

That is not a complete solution. You can still type in the box iteself, which is what I was talking about not being able to do. This was a big UI problem on my last big project.

Jim
--

    Jim McCusker | Class of '99, BA Computer Science & Cognitive Science      jc012e@uhura.cc.rochester.edu | http://cif.rochester.edu/~fprefect   ~Those who do not understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly.~

                                                          ~~Henry
Spencer Received on Wed May 12 1999 - 14:39:33 CDT