Re: Changing the owner of a table ???

From: Terry Ball <terry_ball_at_csgsystems.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 08:37:12 -0500

There is no way to simply change the owner of a table. Your best bet is to export the two tables and do an import using fromuser=oldowner touser=newowner. The newowner would have to be precreated and given the necessary tablespace permissions. After the import, you could truncate the old

tables and then drop.

Terry Ball
Sr. DBA, CSG Systems