Re: Unable to run IPC

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 18:38:33 +0200

Looks like you have hit a reserved word. You need to configure an extra IPC block using external procedures. The IPC key is as far as I know: EXTPROC. Normally the IPC key should equal the SID, you seem to have done that. In that case, regrettably your SID needs to be changed.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA