development on Netware

From: Hegyvari Krisztian <hegyvari_at_dspnet.hu>
Date: Thu, 06 May 1999 15:03:01 +0200

Greets,

I am looking for the neccessary tools to start developing for Oracle 8 on a Netware server. I need to use C, does anyone know where to find the SDK? I searched www.oracle.com to no avail. I have to issue SQL queries, nothing special.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Best Regards,

Hegyvari Krisztian

ps: please cc the answer to my e-mail as well. Received on Thu May 06 1999 - 08:03:01 CDT