Re: Oracle8i NT

From: Bob Irons <irons_at_nlm.nih.gov>
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 12:00:46 -0400

Just got the CD today and haven't installed it yet.

We also got the Solaris version a couple of days ago. They both say Oracle8i Enterprise Edition on the Case jacket and on the CD. They both also say Release 8.1.5. The CD says From the Oracle Technology Network on it.

I believe these are both unrestricted and not Evaluation Editions, but may be wrong about that.

Anybody know any different? I will be installing the Solaris version tomorrow, so would be interested in knowing about any restrictions or limitations.