Re: more info

From: Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 14:09:08 +0200

ramdan wrote in message ...
>I figured out how to count individual rows that have all -99 (sum all teh
>read1-24 and see if they add up to -2497.5)

Why not apply this logic to the date range to? Convert the READING_DT to the day number and add that up, e.g.
SUM( TO_NUMBER( CONVERT(reading_dt,'dd') )). This then should add up to 480 if my maths are correct. Anything less, and there are missing days.

The assumption here of course is that there only a single row per meter per day and that you are grouping per meter.

Does this make sense?

regards,
Billy Received on Wed May 05 1999 - 07:09:08 CDT