more info

From: ramdan <ramdan_at_mailexcite.com>
Date: 4 May 1999 21:20:22 -0500

I figured out how to count individual rows that have all -99 (sum all teh read1-24 and see if they add up to -2497.5)

The problem is still how to find meter_ids where the amount of rows that meet that criteria cover more than 30 consective days (each row = one day)

it gets at question of how to count the occurance of something withour using count nescessarily

ideally i would like to get as a result a list of meter_ids that meet the criteria