Trigger on SYS tables ?

From: Jarek Palka <triss_at_zeus.polsl.gliwice.pl>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 14:58:37 +0200

I'd like to add additional info (comment) to Oracle users. Is it possible to do some action on adding or dropping Oracle users ? I tried create trigger on USER$, DBA_USERS but it is wrong way, because making trigger on SYS objects is not allowed. May be ther is another way to do it?

Jarek Palka
KAMSOFT, Katowice
POLAND Received on Tue May 04 1999 - 07:58:37 CDT