Direct LOAD - UNRECOVERABLLE - Question

From: Ramanarao Chamarty <rchamart_at_thunder.temple.edu>
Date: 30 Apr 1999 14:24:53 GMT

hi folks,

We are loading data every morning about say 100,000 records using sqlloader, direct path. When we use the Unrecoverable option , we get a error when the table is queried.

message: ORA-01502. ...in direct load state.

Cause: trying to rebuild index and it hangs in that state when you query the table with the index field.

Help required: IS there a workaround.
Already suggested:
1:Clean Data.
2: Drop and recreate the index. But with corrupt data, we still run into the problem.

anything else????

Ramanarao Chamarty Received on Fri Apr 30 1999 - 09:24:53 CDT