SID-nificance

From: James Lewthwaite <jimlew_at_gte.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 14:36:59 GMT

Hello,

        In a WAN environment how important is the database SID. Should the SID
be different for all databases or just for multiple databases on the same box?? I will have several databases on my WAN and I don't want any SIDs to cause conflicts. Is the Global database name more important on the WAN ??

Thanks,

        Jimmy Received on Tue Apr 27 1999 - 09:36:59 CDT