question about database domains

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 18:39:44 GMT

I'm doing some research for a course that I'm writing. Can anyone give me a practical example of why the db_domain parameter matters? I gather that it has meaning for distributed databases, but I was unable to find a good explanation in the Oracle Distributed Database Systems manual.

thanks,

Jonathan Received on Sun Apr 25 1999 - 13:39:44 CDT