Large NT databases

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 18:39:42 GMT

I was thinking the other day about creating large NT databases, when a question suddenly struck me. How do you name the drives? On a UNIX system that I manage, we have seventy drives allocated for a database. Naming is easy. We have seventy mount points numbered from /M01 through /M70. How would you do this on NT? There aren't enough drive letters. What happens after Z: ?

Jonathan Received on Sun Apr 25 1999 - 13:39:42 CDT