Re: Oracle Tnuning---Block Size, How much difference?

From: Frank van Bortel <f.van.bortel_at_vnl.nl>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 16:48:31 +0200

Well, if you did not alter things like db_block_buffers, you buffers are half

as well, so that does make a change in performance! Why did you half it anyway? Usually bigger performs better, tho you cannot take this to unlimited.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
kind regards,

Frank van Bortel
Technical consultant Oracle
V&L Informatica BV

Work                           Home
Postbus 545                    Hunzestraat 4
7500 AM Enschede               7555 WB Hengelo
(31)53.434.1500                (31)74.242.5046