Re: **Help! Help! **

From: Haruka Suko <haruka-suko_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 21:57:16 -0400

Hello, this is Haruka. Thank you for your quick response. It really helped me alot. I got another question which you may know the solution. I hope you have a little time to take a look at it. I want to compare the performance of queries, and want to know how the query is excecuted(the order, etc). Do you have any idea how I can implement this? I really really appreciate your help!!

Haruka
haruka-suko_at_worldnet.att.net Received on Sun Apr 18 1999 - 20:57:16 CDT