Re: startup nomount & not logged on

From: Pete Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 16:04:02 -0700

Connect internal is still supported for backward compatibility. I've seen nothing that says when that support will stop. It's certainly still there in 8.1.5.

HTH. Pete

--

Regards

Pete

Peter Sharman                             Email: psharman_at_us.oracle.com
WISE Course Development Manager           Phone: +1.650.607.0109 (int'l)
Worldwide Internal Services Education            (650)607 0109 (local)
San Francisco

SQL> select standard_disclaimer, witty_remark   2 from company_requirements;

"Controlling application developers is like herding cats." Kevin Loney, ORACLE DBA Handbook
"Oh no it's not! It's much harder than that!" Bruce Pihlamae, long term ORACLE DBA