HELP: Web Server's Configuration for PL/SQL Cartridge

From: Huiming Li <huiming_at_jis.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 14:19:10 +0900

According to the Manual "Using Oracle Web Application Server Cartridges",
the configuration for pl/sql cartridge includes two parts as follows:

  1. Create a DAD
  2. Configure the PL/SQL agent.

My question is : when I do the PL/SQL agent configuration, what port number should I use in the Authorized Ports Field? On my web server, there are two listeners running, one is admin, port no. is 8888. the other is www, port no. is 80. I tried both of them, but none of them works.

When I finished all the configuration procedures as described in the manual, I got "The requested URL was not found." in my browser.

Are there any other steps or tricks to fulfill the configuration?

Please help me out, thanks in advances. Received on Mon Apr 12 1999 - 00:19:10 CDT