Oracle DBA's supporting Peoplesoft - Lets Collaborate...

From: Razer99 <razer99_at_aol.com>
Date: 12 Apr 1999 01:53:30 GMT

I am an Oracle DBA at the County of Kent in Grand Rapids Michigan. We are working on the implementation of FS 7.0 and HRMS 7.5 with Oracle 8.0.5 I would like to speak/chat with other DBA's concerning tablespace sizing and other tuning items. We have seen several cases where processes have used HUGE amounts of Rollback and extents. Our goal is to try to anticipate these items and have the proper resources available ahead of time. Please pass this message on to your DBA. Thanks,
Rick Tucker
rickt_at_earthling.net Received on Sun Apr 11 1999 - 20:53:30 CDT