PO7 change tablesize-space

From: <uwe1_at_stuttgart.netsurf.de>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 12:17:30 GMT

Hi,

i am new to Personal Oracle 7. I am using it to test a VisualFoxPro-SW that should be based on a Oracle-Database.

Is there any short and good quick guide to the tools delevered with PO7 (SQL+, Oracle Navigator, ...) which explains the most common commands?

my main problem right now is that i would like to change the size of a tablespace. WHERE and HOW can i provide this?

thank you!

Uwe Received on Thu Apr 08 1999 - 07:17:30 CDT