Re: ORA-12224 and ORA-01031

From: Andrew Babb <andrewb_at_mail.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 15:29:23 +0800

The access to PRODUCT_USER_PROFILE is not a problem. All it means is that you have not created the SQL*Plus PRODUCT_USER_PROFILE synonyms. This error will not occur from the SYSTEM account, but all other accounts will get the error message.

As suggested, find and run the pupbld.sql script, that is usually found within the DBS directory.

Andrew