Scheduling with file batch e Oracle Builder

From: Capozzi Barbara <bcapozzi_at_ausl-cesena.emr.it>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 1999 12:51:11 +0200

Hello,
I use Oracle Data Mart Suite 2.0. I have a problem. There is a line command SARUN that execute the plans of the Oracle Builder, but I have an error.
I have plans in default Builder Repository (DMDB) and tables of Oracle database target in a other istances (WHDB) with user CESENA e password AUSL.
I use the command line so:
SARUN "name of plan" "system:manager:Oracle::whdb:cesena:ausl" but generate a error
username/password invalid; logon denied I must have plans and tables in the same istance because the command SARUN execute the plans?
Thanks, Barbara Received on Tue Apr 06 1999 - 05:51:11 CDT