OAS: Can't start up Applications

From: Jean De Bulge <nospam.jbulck_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 12:16:40 +0100

When I wanted to try the 'tutorial' application ('show current users'), using the PL/SQL cartridge, I'm not able to 'run' the app.

The application server is running (green flag) The listeners are running (green flag)
The applications are not running (red flag, also for the pre-installed apps)

How can I get the applications up and running? (green flag?)

Thanks for your precious time!
J. Received on Sat Mar 27 1999 - 05:16:40 CST