OAS: Virtual directory... cartridge - listener

From: Jean De Bulge <nospam.jbulck_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 12:20:13 +0100

Hi *,

I'm wondering what's the relation between the virtual directories defined at cartridge (/application)-level, and the virtual directories at listener level.
Do I have to re-) define the cartridge dir's at the listener? When I define an application (eg. PL/SQL), how do I define which listener will 'handle' the requests for this application?

Thank you very much!
J. Received on Sat Mar 27 1999 - 05:20:13 CST