Re: COMPATIBILITY flag

From: Satar <satar_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 00:32:07 GMT

There is no negative aspects of setting this parameter, your applications won't be hurt or molested. And yes, you can re-set it to whatever value you want.

Regards,
Satar
Oracle DBA/UNIX System Admin
"Opinions are the result of the voices in my head only, and do not reflect my employer or Oracle Corporation."