COMPATIBILITY flag

From: Andrew Thomas <athomas_at_iminformation.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 09:08:57 -0500

Can someone direct me to some documentation on the COMPATIBILITY flag (other than an Oracle Press book, if possible)? Web site, PDF, etc. I'm issuing an ALTER TABLE command to change MAXEXTENTS, but I'm getting an error about the COMPATIBILITY value. I assume it's set in init.ora, but I'm not sure what a good value is (or how important that value is).

Please respond to the email address athomas_at_iminformation.com if at all possible.

Thanks,
 -Andrew Thomas- Received on Wed Mar 24 1999 - 08:08:57 CST