Oracle Migration Workbench HELP!!

From: beth lanin <blanin_at_aspectsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 10:32:43 +0200

I have installed 8.0.5.0.0 and my database is up and running. I then installed Oracle Migration Workbench 1.1 -> so that I can migrate my SQL Server application to Oracle.

When I run the Migration workbench application and type in the username, password and service name - nothing happens. It does not go into any application and it does not return an error message.

Does anyone know what could be wrong.

Thanks Received on Wed Mar 24 1999 - 02:32:43 CST