Re: Newbie Question - internal password

From: Manmohan Mann <m_mann_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 18 Mar 1999 02:56:24 GMT

I use 7.3.4 on NT, so this might not be true for 8.0,

but in 7.3.4 the password for the internal account on the default database is 'ORACLE'.

The location of the pwdorcl.ora file (again, if things haven't changed), is 'c:\orant\database\pwdorcl.ora' if you installed in the default location on your C: drive.

Hope this helps.

Manmohan Mann