Re: Oracle8 Export Utility Error

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 21:36:07 +0100

Hi Tuan,

From the error stack it looks like there is a view which is invalid. You could try to find out
(connected as SYS)
select object_name, object_type
from user_objects
where status = 'INVALID'
and recompile them manually:
alter trigger|procedure|package|package body <object_name> compile

If that still fails, the errors will be dumped to user_errors. Hopefully that provides more conclusive evidence. For me, it looks like problems like this usually occurs when pl/sql procedures are calling each other and both need to be validated

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA