Re: Extracting DLL

From: Oracleguru, Suresh Bhat <oracleguru_at_mailcity.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 17:19:32 GMT

Hi Doug,

To generate script for ALL tables, indexes, constraints,grants, table triggers with appropriate ( must have export file with COMPRESS = Y ) storage parameters use:

        imp indexfile = y

along with other import parameters.

Later !!!

Oracleguru
www.oracleguru.net
oraclegur_at_mailcity.com

Doug Cowles <dcowles_at_bigfoot.com> wrote in article <36EE7A36.5597C3B1_at_bigfoot.com>...