Re: Extracting DLL

From: Dr. Jan Dieckmann <JDieckmann_at_psi.de>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 17:23:17 +0100

Hi Doug,

the tool Hora 3 offers a menu item "Tools / Reverse Database Engineer ..". You can create an option set (for example: all ddl for table creation, some trigger ddl, one special sequence number ...). Hora generates the ddl File. See http:\\www.keeptool.com for a free trial version of Hora 3.

regards Jan Dieckmann