PL/SQL Stored Procedure and ASP ADO calls

From: Rodgers, Tony (CEI-Atlanta) <Tony.Rodgers_at_cox.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 11:31:04 -0500

I'm trying to create some stored procedures to return full recordsets of SELECT statements in stored procedures to ADO calls in ASP. I don't know much about the web end of all this, and I know how I could return single rows of data back to ADO when called, but not sure how I can return a recordset. My impression is that I might be able to use something like a cursor variable, but then it appears that only other Oracle client products know how to utilize a cursor variable.

Has anyone done this and wouldn't mind sharing the technique from the PL/SQL side? (Wouldn't hurt to see how the procedure is called in ADO too I suppose).

Thanks! Received on Mon Mar 15 1999 - 10:31:04 CST