Oracle8 nested table flatten query

From: <sbenda_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 18:48:51 GMT

Hello,

I need to select all records from nested table. Below is set of statements ended by error. In fact what I need is:

select * from bb;

bb is table where nested table is stored. But there is impossible to reference nested table. Any idea? What I missed up?

Please post to me as well.

Stanislav Benda
email:si_bendovi_at_hotmail.com

SQL> select b from b;

B(A, B)

SQL> select b from b where rownum = 1;

B(A, B)

SQL> select * from the ( select b from b where rownum = 1);

        A B

        1         1
        2         3

SQL> select * from the ( select b from b); select * from the ( select b from b)

                    *

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-01427: single-row subquery returns more than one row