Re: IIS, Oracle problems

From: <sriniv1775_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 18:49:33 GMT

Hi Steve,

Firstly, I have no solution for your problem.

I am posting this to get some help from you, as I am just starting a ASP project with Oracle 7.3 as back-end.

My questions are:

What are you using to access Oracle? Is it ADO? I could not get Oracle ODBC driver to work with ADO. Only MS Drivers for Oracle do work.

Secondly, could you get any stored procedures to work from ADO? If so, could you please post the code fragment that calls the Oracle Stored procedures from ADO. Thank you in advance,
Srini Venigalla