Re: sessionId for current connection

From: Thomas Kyte <tkyte_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 15:50:56 GMT

A copy of this was sent to Uwe Hoell <hoell_at_aeb.de> (if that email address didn't require changing) On 9 Mar 1999 11:24:16 GMT, you wrote:

>How can I determ the sessionId of my (ODBC) Connection using SQL?
>
>select sessionId from ...
>
>thanks!

select userenv('sessionid' ) from dual;

to get all session info:

select * from v$session where audsid = userenv('sessionid');

Thomas Kyte
tkyte_at_us.oracle.com
Oracle Service Industries
Reston, VA USA

Opinions are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of Oracle Corporation Received on Tue Mar 09 1999 - 09:50:56 CST