Re: Failover in OAS

From: Jay Walters <jwalters_at_computer.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 09:05:00 -0500

There is software running on the primary node which is a single point of failure, so if using OAS you'll need multiple 'sites' running, this is how it is typically done rather than a single distributed 'site'. These multiple 'sites' can then be front-ended by a hardware solution, Cisco has one, which handle load balancing and failover.

Cheers