Oracle8 on linux how??

From: Niels Lynge <nl2590_at_ehs.dk>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 13:02:54 +0100

Hello.

If you have writen a doc. on how to install oracle8 (trail download) in linux. Would you be so kind to send it by e-mail or send me a link. Please don't send the link to oracle... I read the "detaild" manual... But I does'nt have a clue on how to install the product propperly

Niels Lynge
nl2590_at_ehs.dk Received on Fri Feb 26 1999 - 06:02:54 CST