Re: How to start listener in Oracle Workgroup 7.3 for NT

From: <mike.burke_at_born.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 13:28:52 GMT

My problem was caused by an incomplete SQLNet installation on my Server. Thanks for all of the suggestions offerred.

Here's another question. How do I configure my NT Workstation to start the database and listener when it is booted up (i.e.: before a user signs in). Does Oracle provide a utility for creating an NT Service?

Thanks,