Oracle 8i from technet & JDeveloper Suite 2.0

From: <jmsalvo_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 06:26:28 GMT

Does anyone know if the 8i version of Oracle recently available from technet is the plain server version or the enterprise edition server?

Also, is JDeveloper 2.0 bundled with the 8i plain server version or 8i enterprise edition server? I have a CD of the JDeveloper 2.0 BETA, but it does not include 8i, but did include 8.0.5 Enterprise Edition.

I am trying to decide if I should purchase the Internet Server Track from technet or the Development Track (which includes JDeveloper 2.0 which in turn everything from the Internet Server Track except the Commerce Server).

Thanks,

John Salvo