Re: Oracle 7.3.4 question

From: Kenny Leow <leow_at_stcs.com.sg>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 11:57:29 +0800

Hi,

I am not sure what problem you had encountered. I believe you are installing on a NT system. If you are using the default setup, oracle sid: ORCL should be created. Please check in your NT services.

Have you used sql net easy config to configure your tnsnames.ora which is in \orant\network\admin ? If you have not, you will not be able to connect to it.

Hope this will help.

Kenny 8-p