Re: sqlnet and firewall

From: Dusan Recman <Dusan_recman_at_europ-assistance.at>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 11:05:20 +0100

Hi Marc and Jim!

I have the same problem as you do. I activated tracing on the DB-Server and discovered that the firewall is forwarding the connection request from the internal network card with another PORT that I defined (1521). Please , let me know if you find out something more.

Dusan Recman
dusan_recman_at_europ-assistance.at

Mark A. Hepler schrieb in Nachricht <36CB9E12.5F935D6E_at_mediaone.net>...
>Jim,
>I've been experiencing the exact same symptoms as you have described.
tnsping