Migration from an dev. environement to a production one

From: jfguyard <jfguyard_at_swissonline.ch>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 17:26:30 GMT

Hi

Having developed lots of packages for a Web Application based on Oracle 7.3 and Web Application Server
how can we transfer all packages and procedures without having to export and, then import them?
Is there any script to spool only the objects we are interested in to transfer them?

Thanks in advance and best regards