DrWatson access violation importing to O8NT from O7NW

From: Edwin Lamb <nospam_at_x.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 14:01:28 GMT

I am moving a client from Oracle7 for Netware to Oracle8 for NT...

FAILS:
    If I create a full or user dmp file, I get a DrWatson access violation       when I start the import.

WORKS (but ...)

    If I create a dmp file that contains only the users tables, the import

      completes sucessfully with no errors but I obviously don't have the
      users Triggers or Procedures.

I need to be able to create the tablespaces and user on the NT machine (due to location, size, and organizational differences in the old and new db's) then (ideally) import the user's objects and data.

Anybody have any ideas?

TIA,
Edwin Received on Thu Feb 18 1999 - 08:01:28 CST