sqlnet through firewall!

From: Helge Lie <helge.lie_at_accept.no>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 12:00:41 +0100

I'm having trouble connecting to my database through my firewall. The client gets through, but my Oracle server doesn't respond. Sqllistener is set to listen to port 1526 and 1521. I have connecting on both ports with the client, but no response. Any ideas??

Any information on how to connect through firewalls would be most welcome. Received on Thu Feb 18 1999 - 05:00:41 CST